Sunday, May 10, 2009

Beans

I'm generally a big fan of eating beans - I like lentils, kidney beans, chickpeas, green or black beans - I have even gone through a rather addictive phase of "Natto" (Japanese fermented beans which you buy pre-packed and pre-fermented).

So I don't actually find Beans disgusting to think about or to touch or even to eat. Usually, I can run my fingers through beans when I'm washing them and can cook them with no problem at all.

However, this photo on the left does make me feel uncomfortable.... and especially when I zoom in on it - click on it to open a larger picture of it, to see what I mean. Yeeeeeek....!

What is it???? If I had to describe it, I would say "Its just all those little round things!!! Clustered together like they're... I don't know, collaborating or something...!!"

To be honest, any moment I expect the whole cluster to start moving together in a group and that would reaaally freak me out.

If I had to, however, compare this photo of beans to the one of the sesame seeds, the latter is much muuuuuch worse. The shape of the sesames and how they have, like a tip at one end... eeerrrrrrghhhhh...

Scary Scale : 5/10

No comments:

Followers