Sunday, May 10, 2009

"Lord of War starring Nicholas Cage" poster

The "Lord of War" film must have just come out on DVD, and this is the poster that has been on walls of music stores all over Hong Kong. Recently, when I have entered music stores, I immediately think of where this DVD might be in the store and plan my route so that I can avoid having the unpleasant encounter of coming face-to-face with it.

Whenever, I see this picture of Nicholas Cage with the clusters of whatever those things are all over his face and skin, it creeps me out to no end. You'll need to click on it to open it in full screen mode to see what I mean.

I find it difficult to look at this poster, without feeling physically faint and like I want to jump out of my own skin. I'm not even sure what those little things are, I think they're supposed to be bullets or something.... but for those with trypophobia this is just the worst poster ever.

The only way I can describe how bad this poster makes me feel, is that if I was forced to choose between staring at this poster for more than three minutes or having bamboo shoved under my finger nails, I would have to choose the latter.

Scary Scale : Off the charts!!!

No comments:

Followers