Saturday, May 09, 2009

Ryvita Crispbread

Recently, I was having a Ryvita (a wholegrain crispbread), and in the past I never really noticed it, but one side of the Ryvita cracker has a large amount of grains clustered together to form the base and once I noticed it, I couldn't bear to look at it, as it just made me feel terribly uncomfortable and it made my skin crawl.

In fact, I found it so gross that I showed my boyfriend to see whether he thought the same, and I actually screeched as I was taking it out of the packet to show him. He just thought it was weird of course.

So I ended up having to flip it over, and with the toppings on top I could eat it. :-)

I guess the extent of the phobia is not so severe such that I cannot touch the item, its more just that if I stare at the cluster for a long time, I just feel icky.

No comments:

Followers